Friday, February 5, 2010

men were bound to act like woman

i really didnt plan on blogging until monday but i was put in a situation where i had to turn badass lauren....there was conversation at a friends house tonight and i decided to be the obnoxious person i am and see if i could get a rise out of people....its was my very good friends house however there were several i did not know. i couldnt tell you the topic we were on but i could tell you that whatever i bursted out of the big hole in my mouth it related very well. i made a simple comment that nobody caught. they pretended it wasnt even there.....now before i went to this party i was told that all these people wrote at a school newspaper at a university so i thought the word "versatile" was def. in there cards 24/7. i made a sassy comment. i said, "nowadays the men have become the woman and the woman have become the men." holy mother of god i didnt get one reaction other than there lips gripping there alcoholic beverage...so we moved on....dont ask me what we moved onto cuz i was just worried about why the hell i didnt get a response.so i proceeded to say something sarcastic and whadya know?one of the guys decided to bust out..."well no worries cuz men act like woman and woman act like men." i go wow...so u did hear me? apparently you cant discuss because you have been holding it in...i than proceeded to start busting this gentleman out...out of nowhere another guy decided to speak...he wanted my reasoning of my comment....i simply stated that us woman have become so drained of men. we have turned our feeling into how a man would react and yet at the same time us woman have put men through so much that they have finally tried to turn there emotions on and try to understand us. well leme tell you something gentleman....to fuckin mother fuckn late. you all are dissapointing. i am one big mother fuckin serial dater. i have been out with every type. the shy the loud the ugly the hot the scrawny the muscular man the four eyed geek the cool dude the chubby man the i dont give a fuck man the im in love with myself more than ill ever love you man the arabian the white man the black man the blah blah blah man. been there done that. you all are the same....and when you change? you aLL CHANGE AT THE SAME FUCKN TIME. you all have become serious bitches. i can no longer get screwed over....i HAVE TO SCREW you all over now cuz your all about chances now. put your big boy pants on and let me tear up....i miss it. gime back my challenge already. show me you have what supposedly lady gaga has. i guess i could be rambling but at the same time i have a serious point. in the end marco polo could stick this in his pipe and smoke it.....(one of the gentlemans nickname that was trying to defeat me in my debate) anyways im over this, bedtime i say for i have a jersey shore party to attend tomorrow. dont be jealous. one suggestion to everyone. debate! debate until your blue in the face. conversation is beautiful no matter what type it is..... rise an emotion out of someone when they least expect it. :) goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. As a Serial Dater myself..... I would like to comment on this point of your blog.... you can go through life dating all kinds of different people looking for something different.. but.... if you dont change yourself.. it will always end up the same way. in your disappointment with the situation, that you did nothing to change.

    a famous group of british boys once said this. the love you take is equal to the love you make... i think its true.. think about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. This is where it may get difficult....I'm doing everything right. Dates r the same thing over and over again. Pure interviews in which I pass....everytime....so the question is...how does one try and change themselves up when they think there doin everything right? Clearly I am when I'm the one not satisfied in the end. Maybe one day I can find a replica of me so I can date myself...now that wud be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Debate until you're blue in the face. Conversation is beautiful no matter what type it is." Agreed. I also love a good debate even if sometimes, in the end, I have to stick something in my pipe and smoke it. :)

    I will say I am glad you blogged about this. As for the topic, well, everybody has their own viewpoint which is, more often than not, molded by their own personal experiences.

    Did I agree with the statement? Not when I used my own experiences as a backdrop. But that doesn't mean you're wrong and I'm right, or vice versa. It just means that we have different opinions on the matter because of what we've been through, good and bad.

    Anyway, good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marco polo! You found me! I'm happy u enjoyed my post. 20percent of me leaving the party was because I needed to blog lol.....I know I'm a fricken loser and I love it...anyhow great meeting u and can't wait for r next debate! Ttysoon :)

    ReplyDelete