Thursday, February 4, 2010

dont ever tell me to fucking relax

well hello. so this is my first time blogging and i dont know how to do any of it. i do however want to get this out in the open. as a first time blogger i think of my followers needing to know a few things about me....its important because you will not read my blogs the way i want you to if u dont understand me. when i write/type/doodle whatever the fuck it is i do i emphasize in this head of mine...im very dramtic and loud up there...i like to say my words with meaning and i like to be heard even over a computer. i dont care if ur disgusted,sad,mad,sick of me, not wanting to ever read my statu's on facebook ever again i am still happy i got a reaction out of u...its a sign of emotion and i love emotion. i love angry emotion too....i guess i only really do status's on facebook but fuck i get so many comments back that it just makes me laugh and want me to type more. one thing i do hate tho is when i am trying to make a point or tell a story and i get told about my fucking spelling/grammar and or punctuation. i noticed my cousin starting to do that shit..id be telling her these stories that im so into and i think she is to and all the sudden i get interrupted by her with how to spell or say a fucking word. well jesus christ my story must really fucking suck if you are worried about a spelling error or pronunciation of a damn word. if i have to repeat or go back and fix shit or stop typing because i have to put in a fucking colon then were missing the whole purpose of writing or typing blah blah....i mean when you keep goin and goin and goin ur thoughts wont be forgotten....thats art to me....im not going back and rereading this so i could fix it...then you are changing up so much of your thoughts. and dont even think of me as a scumbag. i know how to spell i know what punctuation is i went to fifth grade ok! my point is if you can feel how i am speaking then you will have no problem reading this....get loud in your head and realize the serious sarcasm oozing from my writing.... i dont want to be aware of perfection because this is my time to vent....and if its my time then i can think however i want... (heres some help...repeat after me.."i can think however the fuck i want." sway your head move one of your fingers like shanaynay would and get sum attitude.) dont get ghetto about it and dont get to white girlish. i mean i think thats it for now..the only thing i could say is if you are a sensitive person and you are about to read my blogs.......BE AWARE. theres no crying in blogball! until then....

4 comments:

  1. I just loved you a little more right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize your entire post is 1 large paragraph?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back off jk. This is how I write. U either follow me or don't...maybe ill break it down to a cpl of paragraphs one day..if u behave that is... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle ur my first follower! I will lead you the right way...lol thx!

    ReplyDelete